Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Magazine Cover Peer Review

http://bellasphotojournalismblog.blogspot.com

1. "cursive club"by Bella Lufschanowski

2. I like the lighting and I like the dramatic effect the lighting creates for the subject. I also like the use of colors.


3. I think the magazine cover is very good but I would have darkened it just a little more to create a more dramatic look for the subject.


4. I thought this magazine cover was very eye-catching because the subject is pretty and also because the effect the lighting has makes the magazine more eye-catching.


5. Yes, there is a barcode and it is in the right place but is a little small.


6. Yes, because like I said the cover is very eye-catching and has interesting headlines.


7. The magazine cover I chose was a portrait, I can tell just because I know who Bella is.

No comments:

Post a Comment