Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Prompt shoot peer review

http://beccameowphotojblog.blogspot.com


1. My most favorite picture by the blogger was "Pose" because it showed emotion and was nicely edited. I also like it because it is a pretty picture of the subject.

2. My least favorite picture was "The End" because it was at a weird angle and I think should of been taken at a lower level.


3. I think their pictures all had very nice lighting and also should a lot of creative. I also like them because it kind of tells about the photographer and what they thought of what to take for a certain category.


4. I think they could work on angles because it would compliment the subject much more.


5. I think personally they did best on "Pose", they captured the subject while also complimenting the subject and the black and white created more emotion towards the picture overall.


6.  I think they could have done better on "Pause", the photograph taken was good but could of shown more action.


No comments:

Post a Comment