Thursday, September 24, 2015

Academic Shoot Review

Academic Shoot Review



The Story

      I think this photograph tells the best story. It shows these people in it cared and wanted to help out the less unfortunate and give back to them. I think this photo is really sweet and can make people smile.
Action and Emotion
      I think the action in this photograph is the lab experiment the two girls are doing and the emotion is their reaction to the action. Their emotion looked happy or surprised. I think this photo is cool because it shows a cause and effect sort of situation which is cool.

Filling the Frame
       The frame is filled with the students in the classroom that are doing a lab experiment. I like that this photograph shows action. The action is the foggy lab experiment by all the students hands.



          My favorite photograph either is "The Man in the Mirror" or "The Boy on the tightrope"(the one with the pretty sunset). I would choose "The Man in the Mirror" because the photograph is really cool and I like the colors and the rule of photography in this photograph is framing. I also like this photo because there is so much to look at in this photograph and its really cool.

     I think a place I can take photos to replicate this photograph would be a mirror or window. The classroom I'd like to visit/take photos is the Art Room. I think I'll work on my angles and lighting.



No comments:

Post a Comment