Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Post shoot reflection

1. I faced problems like, the camera not getting in focus, bad lighting, angles, and not being able to find an example of the topic.

2. I felt myself wanting the photo always in focus and I had to have the camera at the angle I wanted.

3. I think changing angles, if I did the assignment again I'd prefer doing different topics.

4. I would keep the topic "happy" because that topic I believe is generally enjoying doing. The whole time I was taking photos for "happy" it made me smile  because of other people's happy faces and so I would like to do that topic again.

5. While I took photographs I achieved "The Rule of Thirds" in two photos and I think I might of achieved balance in one photograph.

6. I would only like to do the topic "happy" again because it makes me happier seeing smiling faces then seeing a square hallway or a plant. I think they're could of been happier topics instead of sorta boring ones like "metal".

No comments:

Post a Comment