Thursday, October 8, 2015

Academic Shoot Photos

Academic Shoot Photos

The Girl painting
I think this photo's rule is simplicity because the photograph mainly focuses on what I photographed and doesn't focus a lot on the background of the photograph. The subject of the photo is the girl painting that is also listening to music. I believe the subject of the photograph is very clear because there isn't anything to distracting in the background and focuses on the girl painting. I think if I changed anything it would be the angle of the photograph to show the subject's artwork.

The Girl painting another girl
I think the photo's rule is the rule of thirds because the main subject is the girl who was painted and she has space to look and she is in the lower left corner. The subject of the photograph is the painted girl. I believe the subject is kind of clear because there is two girls so the reader might have a hard time telling what the subject is. I think if I had changed anything it would be the angle and change the subject to the real girl and not painted one.
The Boy Drawing
I think the photo's rule is Simplicity because the background is very simple and not full of color. The subject is the boy drawing. I believe the subject is easily recognizable because the background is the ground and there is not a lot to look at. I think if I changed anything it would be a more interesting angle maybe right in front of the person and below them or from the side.


1 comment:

  1. I think your photos are great. You seem to be using the same angle for all three pictures which can get a bit repeditive.

    ReplyDelete