Friday, October 16, 2015

Mural Project

Mural Project

1. What theme, that we could take here at school, could we do a series of these panels to place around the school? 
I think a theme could be everyday lives, or maybe everyday lives of the school students. I think you can take pictures of a certain student and show their everyday life at school. If I chose a topic out of school I would probably chose the city because I really enjoy the city and all the kind people in it. I think these panels could go anywhere in the school or everywhere even, being a photographer you want to show your work as much as possibly I think.

2. Should we use phones only, or should we open it up to our regular cameras for those people that don't have camera phones?
I think that we should use cameras because cameras have more ways to make your photograph more precise and clearer. I also think that cameras have better quality overall over phones. Cameras would not only produce higher quality photographs but they can also give you new ideas for photographs if you choose different angles.

3. Where would you want to put the mural on campus?
I think I would put my mural in a widely seen area where a lot of people walk by or see because I would want to show my mural to be seen and shown off to the public eye. I would put it in an open area because then people can either enjoy it or not but then there would be a conversation, you can converse and express how you feel about it and I think thats true art/photography if you can start a conversation on your piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment