Friday, October 16, 2015

Great Black and White Photographers part 3


Photographer: Ansel Adams



Photograph 1

I see a vast desert with a lonely village. I see the moon and all the clouds escaping the open sky that is accompanied with a few stars. I see the colored sky vanishing from its canvas.
I smell the cold wind and the sandy desert sand. I smell the village's cooking and the ashy pieces from a nearby fire. I smell the spices of the village's crops.
I hear the swift wind hit the trees and bushes. I hear a coyote in the distant and hear his companions howl back. I hear happy laughs as villagers dance around an open camp fire.
I taste the sandy dirt beneath my feet and the fine cooking of the villagers all at once. I taste the cool water that I drink. I taste the crops the villagers offer to me, all are so fresh.
I feel the warm fire against my arms and legs as the cool wind fights against it. I feel the welcoming hugs from the kind villagers. I feel the warmth of my knit blanket around me.

Photograph 2
I see the enormous mountains that seem to surround my ever turn. I see the spiky firs and the rough rocky walls all around me. I see excited campers coming and tired ones leaving.
I smell the earthy smell of the dirt beneath me. I smell the rusty smell of a nearby camp fire. I smell the fresh smell of the tall firs and the chalky dirt.
I hear the open wind whistle around the mountains vast curves and twists. I hear the laugh of nearby campers and the running of water. I hear the roar of moving wheels from faraway cars.
I taste the cold wind and the water that is savory. I taste the ashy camp fire and berries found on bushes along the trails I go down. I taste the dusty air that comes from the mountains.
I feel cold yet I am warm inside my winter coat, I feel the silence of the mountains. I feel the soft dirt beneath my shoes. I feel the sting of the freezing water as I cross streams to continue on my trail.



I think a way to show off or advertise my photographer could be a new blog or a small book with their most famous work. I think another idea would be making posters and put them around the school and choosing an interesting photograph to show the viewers. I think that I personally would like to make a small book to show my photographers best photographs and telling about the photographer so the reader learns about who the photographer was. 

No comments:

Post a Comment