Thursday, April 28, 2016

Final Exam Preview Qs

1.) Summarize what you watched and read about - let's say 2-3 paragraphs of 3-4 sentences
2.) Tell me one thing that you already knew about iMovie that the website explained
3.) Tell me one thing that you learned new today that you didn’t know before.
4.) What are you concerned about with this final project?
5.) What are you confident you can complete early and have ready to use?
6.) If I asked you today, what do you think you will do for your video?


WEBSITE #1:

1. I learned basic instructions on how to work iMovie and cool things you can do on the app. The speaker taught me how to export videos and pictures. The speaker teaches us how to become familiar with iMovie. 
The speaker gives you advice and shows you how to do cool things on iMovie, like zooming, editing, and trimming. I learned how to add videos and photos to iMovie, and how to edit them. I learned how to make your video more aesthetic and eye-catching.
2. I already knew how to make your video eye-catching.
3. I learned how to export videos and pictures and how to zoom.
4. I am concerned about the quality of the video and how I will make it visibly eye-appealing.
5. I am confident that I can complete filming for my topic I would like to capture.
6. I think I would do a video starring my sister and nephew and it would show a part of their life or one of their daily events.

WEBSITE #2:

1. I learned how to import videos into my camera from a program which is important because you will need it for your final project. I learned how to alter and clip videos so I can cut out things I don't need in my final piece. I learned how to view clips and delete clips as well. I learned certain things to do and how to use certain tools in iMovie as well.
2. I know how to view and delete clips before I went to this website.
3. I learned how to import videos and how to cut them to the time I want to have.
4. I am concerned about the quality of the video and how I will make it visibly eye-appealing.
5. I am confident that I can complete filming for my topic I would like to capture.
6. I think I would do a video starring my sister and nephew and it would show a part of their life or one of their daily events.

No comments:

Post a Comment