Thursday, April 28, 2016

Final Exam Project Planning

1. When will you shoot this assignment?
This weekend and next weekend.
2. Where will you shoot?
My sister's house, possibly a pet store, in her car (maybe).
3. What will you be documenting or telling your "story" about?
My story will show the process of getting a new dog. My sister and nephew are getting a puppy and I will show the process of getting it.
4. What equipment needs will you have to get this finished?
A DSLR camera and possibly a tripod (in which I have both).
5. Make sure to describe the process, by this I mean, where will you use the video portion, where will you use still images, where will your narration be, etc?
I will speak for each step of getting things for the dog and getting the dog, I will have a still image for when they get the puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment