Monday, April 4, 2016

Student of the Month Story

Who- Alexis Bobbitt
What- Student of the Month Interview
Where- Bowie High School, photojournalism room F203
When- Around 2:10 pm on March 31, 2016
Why- To interview Alexis Bobbitt and for her to answer to the school's curious minds
How-I asked 20 questions and had Bobbitt answer any to her own benefit, as she did so I wrote her answers down on a separate paper.


On March 29, 2016, Alexis Bobbitt was awarded "Student of the Month" at Bowie High School for her awesomeness and outstanding respect from everyone. Bowie awards her to show their love and respect for student, Alexis Bobbitt.

In in a recent interview, Bobbitt tells about how she will change the school for the "better".

Bobbitt explains why she thinks she was awarded.

"I think I won because of my awesomeness, of course. Who wouldn't choose me?"

The school awarded Bobbitt with this award to show appreciation to her and show that she was destined to earn this award.

"I thought of myself as most eligible, and yes, they all bow down to me." Bobbitt said.

The school hopes everyone knows that she won and has hung posters up to show their love for their new "Student of the Month".

"Honestly, I think this is a stupid award but now I have everyones respect." Bobbitt said.

Many students at Bowie talk about their new "Student of the Month" and discuss many theories they have about her. Fellow friends of Bobbitt stick up against any of Bobbitt's haters.

"Bobbitt is kind, funny, smart, and so pretty. I don't know why someone would ever have a grudge against her." Fellow friend, Caitlyn Smith says.

New "Student of the Month", Alexis Bobbitt brings and shares ice cream with all the school as appreciation to her award.

"Bobbitt has always been the coolest and funniest friend I've ever known. I think she defiantly deserved this award!" best friend of Bobbitt, Cerah Tlemmons said.

Bowie students wonder how Bobbitt will change due to this award and how the school will change.

"I will wear big ball gowns everyday with a queen crown. Everyone will respect me and if anyone is out of line I will whip them." Bobbitt said.

Many Bowie Parents are disappointed in their children and believe they should try better in school to possibly become the new "Student of the Month".

"When I told my parents that I had won "Student of the Month" they were very disappointed and said I need to focus more on getting food and finding a home, by the way, I'm homeless." Bobbitt said.





No comments:

Post a Comment